COMPUTER CLUB of ROSSMOOR
Walnut Creek, California
FLASH CLASSES ARE HERE! ENROLL TODAY!
The idea behind the Flash Classes is that they are over in a Flash. The classes focus on a single topic and will generally last 30 minutes plus some practice time. Please check back frequently as new classes will be offered on a regular, ongoing basis.
- All classes will be held in the newly remodeled Computer Center in the Gateway Clubhouse.
- Classes are available ONLY to members of the Computer Club of Rossmoor.
- Classes are free of charge to current members.
- Class size is limited to 10 students.
REGISTRATION FOR MAY and JUNE FLASH CLASSES IS NOW OPEN!
Just follow these easy steps to enroll:
- Click on the Enroll button, below
- On the log-in page, enter your email address and this password: flashclass
- Select the class you want and then click "Register". After clicking "Next" a couple of times, you will then see the "Confirm" button. Click it and you're done!
Once you're registered for the class, you will receive a confirmation via email, as well as reminders when the date nears. And, if the class is full, you will be offered an option to add your name to the wait list.