(available to Members & Non-Members except as noted)
- Public access computers available to any resident, family member or friend. Depending on demand, use may be limited to 15 minutes.
- Answers to general computing questions.
- Troubleshooting problems with your own laptop, smart-phone or tablet. Bring your portable device and we will help! See the above "Drop In" schedule for device-specific days and times.
- House Call scheduling: Get assistance with scheduling a free House Call for problems with desktop computers, printing, or internet connectivity (available only to Computer Club members within Rossmoor - see the House Call tab of this website for more details).
- Copy services (charge is 10 cents/printed page).
- Print documents from the Center's computer or your own flash drive (charge is 10 cents / printed page).
- Faxing services (no charge for fax; 10 cents for confirmation page). Note that the club is unable to receive faxes on your behalf.
- Scanning services (no charge).
- Membership Processing: Sign up / renew, pay dues.
- Special Events Registration: Submit forms and fees.
- Class and Seminar Registration: Volunteers will provide information about upcoming Flash Classes and assist you in registering for the ones you choose.
- Internet Searches: A volunteer will conduct an internet search for those wanting assistance.
- Email Assistance: For those without their own email account, the Center will send an email on that person's behalf, and contact the Sender should a reply be received.
Hosted by Homestead - current design by Club's Webmaster
COMPUTER CLUB of ROSSMOOR
Walnut Creek, California
The Computer Club of Rossmoor
staffs and operates the
Computer Center in the Gateway Clubhouse
DROP-IN TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Free Drop-in support is available to Computer Club members as well as all Rossmoor residents. Review the following schedule to determine which day and time you should drop by for the device-specific technical assistance you need.
Because these support services are dependent on volunteer availabilty, there may be times when a session will be cancelled.
The Computer Center is open Monday - Friday
10:00am - Noon
1:30pm - 3:30pm